1. When did you begin your blog?
January 23, 2011
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog?
While training Gopher for therapy work I was frustrated about the minimal stories on what actually goes on during visits. I wanted to get something out there so people who might be interested in this kind of volunteering would know what happens in the room.
3. Is your current purpose the same?
Yes and no.
If not, what’s different?
I have broadened a bit due to Gopher giving us material that is amazing and shows how inclined he is to the work. I have also posted in response to readers questions as well.
If so, how do you feel you’ve met your goals?
Feels like we are just getting started still.
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you?
Yes once every 7-10 days.
5. Are you generating income from your blog?
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular (bragging is good!)?
Sharing the experiences, hopefully getting others interested.
7. What do you like least?
Limitations in my own ability to describe some of what I have seen.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012?
Continuing to grow, and hoping to get more public questions that could expand into a discussion panel.