Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Gopher and us have much to be thankful for this year, here is just a small list, in no particular order.

Chad:
1. Gopher
2. Carla
3. The patients who let us into our lives and how they make me feel.
4. Good Health.
5. Loving friends and family.

Carla
1. Gopher and Squirrel
2. Chad
3. The patients who let us into our lives and how they make me feel.
4. Good Health.
5. Loving friends and family.

Gopher:
1. The kids I visit.
2. The scratches and kisses they give me.
3. Auntie Emily, Carla, Annie and Uncles Duck, Greg and Todd.
4. Grandma and Grandpa.
5. Mom and Dad and the times I get them all to myself without Squirrel.
and tennis balls and chuck it and post visit pancakes.

We are also thankful for all the therapy dogs and all the work they do as well as the distant cousin to the therapy dog the wonderful service dogs we have met it is a tough job.

We have truly so many things to be thankful for. Post a reply to this and let us know what you are thankful for, today and everyday.

Love,
Gopher, Chad and Carla

1 comment: